My mission as an attorney is to help clients understand their rights and to guide them through complicated and oftentimes emotional court procedures. Day to day I concentrate on listening to clients, returning phone calls promptly, fighting for clients’ rights and educating clients on what to expect from their cases.
I concentrate in family law, including divorce, adoption, custody, termination of parental rights and child support cases. I am an experienced trial attorney.
In the business arena, I help small businesses implement their business plans and handle employment problems. No business should be without its own attorney for advice and counsel. Many business problems can be avoided by obtaining pro-active legal advice. My experience and training in business law means small business owners can rest easy.
• Born in Merrill WI on June 13, 1963
• B.S. in education from University of Minnesota in 1985
• J.D. from University of Notre Dame in 2000
• Admitted to Wisconsin Bar in 2000
• Member Wood County Bar Association
• Member American Bar Association
• Member State Bar of Wisconsin