When dealing with a legal issue, the last thing you want to do is face it alone. Many people think that working with an attorney is a scary and intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be. My goal is to make my clients feel comfortable and confident in knowing that I am doing everything possible to assure them a positive outcome, while keeping the process positive as well. I pride myself on keeping my clients informed and being in touch with them throughout their legal process so that they never feel alone. The legal system can be a complex and scary thing to go through and my number one priority is to make sure that you don’t have to navigate it alone.
I was born and raised in Mosinee, Wisconsin and couldn’t wait to get out of Central Wisconsin. Once I got older and moved away, I realized I was crazy for wanting to leave and couldn’t wait to get back. Going to law school in Illinois helped me gain an appreciation for the loyal, hardworking, genuine people of Central Wisconsin, and also helped me realize that I can never live in a place where they don’t love the Packers, Badgers, Brewers and Bucks. I am happy to be back in the area close to family with my fiancé Cassie and our rescue furball Nutella. I look forward to serving the community in any way I can.
- B.S. University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
- J.D. Northern Illinois University, cum laude
- Admitted to Wisconsin Bar in 2019
- Born in Mosinee, Wisconsin in 1992
- Getting married in June 2019 to fiancé Cassie
- Playing and watching sports
- Spending time with friends and family
- Being way too invested in every Wisconsin sports team
- Talking Cassie out of going to Target or TJ Maxx everyday
- Member Wood County Bar Association
- Member State Bar of Wisconsin
Focused Practice Areas