Richard D. Weymouth, a native of the Wisconsin Rapids area, graduated from the University of Wisconsin Madison Law School Magna Cum Laude in 1979 and has been practicing law in our community since then. His extensive legal experience includes family law and trials involving all issues that arise out of divorce, custody, property division and maintenance. He also practices extensively in the area of estate planning and probate including will disputes as well as business, business formation and employment law. Many clients find that Richard brings his own brand of humor, intelligence and interest to each case. Feedback from his clients frequently includes heartfelt thanks for his compassion, patience, informality and understanding, which is why many have returned to him for subsequent legal advice and assistance over the span of his career. A good and thoughtful listener, Richard is part of a legal team that works cooperatively and diligently to serve clients with a diverse set of legal needs.
• B.A. from University of Wisconsin in 1974
• J.D. University of San Diego and University of – Wisconsin in 1979 (cum laude)
• Admitted to Wisconsin Bar in 1979
• Member Order of the Coif.
• Member Wood County Bar Association
• Member American Bar Association
• Member State Bar of Wisconsin