Nash Law Group, S.C., seeks an attorney to join our practice in Wisconsin Rapids. Nash Law Group is a general practice firm that serves clients in matters ranging from estate planning to civil litigation. As an associate, you will be responsible for your own caseload from client intake through trial in addition to assisting the shareholders. We believe that a happy attorney is a successful attorney; therefore, we promote a healthy work/life balance at our firm. Applicants must be licensed to practice in Wisconsin. We offer a full benefit package and salary is negotiable depending on your experience. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Sick Leave, Personal Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer