I often tell clients that usually when you think you need a lawyer, it is probably too late. In many situations, consulting an attorney as soon as possible may save you time, money, and difficulty on the back end. In my practice, I routinely help clients avoid problems down the road. However, some problems may be unavoidable and people find themselves in situations where they need the immediate help of an attorney.
For example, I sometimes help individuals file for divorce or in filing a change of placement motion. In many cases it is extremely beneficial to consult with an attorney well in advance of making these decisions. This is true in more than just the financial issues; sometimes, once a potential client has a clear understanding of the legal process and the likely outcomes, they may decide to pursue other alternatives.
As another example, I sometimes work as a criminal defense attorney. Just because you have been accused of a crime does not mean you are guilty; nor does it mean that you should not have someone vigorously defend your rights. As with any other case, you can increase your likelihood of a successful resolution by immediately contacting an attorney. As your defense attorney, I will defend your Constitutional Rights no matter the charge and no matter the circumstances.
I also help people file for bankruptcy. I find that most people who come in to discuss a potential bankruptcy are good people who have suffered a terrible hardship such as a sick child, the loss of a job, or have gone through a difficult divorce. It is truly rewarding to help these people get a fresh start in life.
Please note that my practice areas are not limited to these examples. I cannot emphasize enough that the attorneys at Nash Law Group can accommodate all of your legal needs.
Regardless of the type of work I am doing, I endeavor to exercise the highest degree of honesty, integrity and professionalism in all my dealings with my clients, fellow attorneys, and our legal system.
I wanted to write a note of appreciation to you for all that you did for my son –‘s bankruptcy. So much frustration for so long, yet you kept persisting and made this huge burden be lifted off of our shoulders. You excelled in your profession, keeping up with the excessive forms of communication between __ , __ & __ and all the paperwork. But even more important Greg, is that you excel as a man who is kind and caring and empathetic to human problems and are willingly ready to help. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
P.S. Thought you might like the stationary I chose Greg. We know the adage – ‘as wise as an old owl’ – I don’t know how old you are but I do know you are very wise & knowledgeable about the law. Thank you again for dispensing it so wisely.
This might be a little corny, but both __ and I agree that we are happy with your work and if we ever need any legal work done we would come to you. Thank you so much, you are a very good lawyer. God be with you.
Thanks so much for meeting with us, answering our questions, and treating us so kindly. We definitely want to consider you our attorney for life.
- B.S. University of Wisconsin Stevens Point – 2001
- J.D. Hamline University School of Law – 2004
- Born in Kewaunee, Wisconsin in 1978.
- Three children: Kate, Colin, and Danica.
- Spending time with my family.
- Increasing my comprehensive knowledge of fantasy football.
- Attempting to not embarrass myself on a golf course.
- Expanding my vast knowledge of useless movie trivia.
- Wisconsin State Bar Association – 2004
- Federal Court for the Western District of Wisconsin – 2007
- Boys & Girls Club of Wisconsin Rapids – Board of Directors, 2007-Present.
- State of Wisconsin Mock Trial Competition – Performance Judge, 2005-Present.
- State of Wisconsin Mock Trial Competition – Attorney Coach, 2008 – 2011.
- Wood County Bar Association – President 2011-2014, Vice President, 2007-2010.
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin – Board of Directors, 2006-2012.
- Wood County Crime Stoppers – Board of Directors, 2019 – Present.
Focused Practice Areas
• Business & Corporate Law
• Criminal Defense
• Employment Law
• Family Law
• Personal Injury
• Probate & Trust Administration
• Real Estate
Also: Collection, Foreclosure, Consumer Law