Since 1984, I have worked very hard to build my practice by giving clients the very best of my time, attention, and hard work. Some of the most common criticisms I hear about other lawyers is that they don’t seem to care, don’t return phone calls, don’t keep the client informed, or just don’t know what they’re doing. Clients routinely thank me for the personal time and attention I give them, and I’ve been told many times that I’ve provided more useful information and guidance for them in one visit than they’ve had over the course of many weeks or months with other attorneys.
To me, clients are not numbers, files, or paychecks. Clients are real people, with real lives, and real problems. I’ve built my practice around guiding people through the legal obstacles of their lives, and not fighting their battles with them, but fighting their battles for them.
Thank you very much for all you have done for me. You made a very difficult time (divorce) in my life a little bit easier… I’m very thankful and blessed to have you as my attorney.
Thank you for all you’ve done for me, your kindness, brains, brawn, efficiency, persistence and patience in the midst of a most difficult time.
Thank you for all of your labor on my car accident case! Thanks for giving us the extra and sacrificing on your part. We chose you because of your honesty.
I want to thank you for all your help with my case against ___. I was very pleased with the efficient manner in which you handled the whole thing. A big thank you to you!
Thank you for all your help throughout the adoption process for our daughter. We really appreciate your professionalism, knowledge and high standard of service. It was an honor to have you represent us. We thank God every day for putting (our daughter) in our lives. May God bless you and your family.
Words can’t really express my thanks, appreciation & gratitude for the work you & others at the firm did on my behalf. I was always listened to, cared for & respected. If it mattered to me, it mattered to you. The work you did was highly professional…I’m thankful to God, as well, for how He provided & used you to take care of difficult times for me.
• B.A. from University of Wisconsin in 1981
• J.D. from Marquette University in 1984 (cum laude)
• Phi Delta Phi
• Admitted to Wisconsin Bar in 1984
• Born in Wisconsin Rapids WI on August 30, 1959
• Married to Karla since 1985; 4 children – Andrew, Jennifer, Christopher, John
• Member Wood County Bar Association
• Member State Bar of Wisconsin
• City of Wisconsin Rapids Lowell Center Subcommittee – 1987
• City of Wisconsin Rapids Police and Fire Commission – 1988-1998
• City of Wisconsin Rapids Centralia Center Subcommittee
• United Way Board of Directors – 1991-1993
• Community Christian Academy Board of Directors, past member
• Member, Board of Directors, Forest Springs Camp and Conference Center, Inc. – 1997-present
• Member, Board of Directors, First Choice Pregnancy Resource Center, Inc. – 2011-present
• Member, Board of Directors, Evangelical Hospital Chaplain, Inc.
Focused Practice Areas
• Business & Corporate Law
• Estate Planning
• Family Law
• Personal Injury
• Probate & Trust Administration
• Real Estate
• Workers Compensation
Also: Guardianship, Municipal Law, Social Security Disability, Unemployment